Jazz Up Those Jeans!
Who doesn’t love a good pair of jeans? You can wear them everywhere, with sneakers, or heels; in the summer, or in the winter. A good pair of jeans can last you a couple years and will be one of your most loved pieces of clothing. But why settle for boring blue jeans when there are so many other options out there!
1) Embroidered jeans are always a good idea! Add some color and pattern without having an overwhelming design, and floral is always pleasant, like on these Ted Baker jeans.
2) Side-striped jeans are majorly in right now! Just a small detail can make a pair of jeans go a long way and seem much more interesting, like this pair from Anthropologie.
3) Ripped jeans can actually look great, contrary to what your grandparents might think! Adding a pair of heels and some jewelry can be a great start to making a pair of high-waisted black jeans, with rips in the knees (like these), looking date ready!
4) Frayed hems are also a great way to get into the ripped trend if you aren’t ready to go all the way there. These jeans even add a slit in the frayed hem, which makes it all the more interesting. Of course the color just adds to the details that make the jeans a great addition to your wardrobe.
5) Flared jeans have been reinvented this season, with the flared that is pleated, circular, and often has as frayed hem. Fashion is always reinventing itself and this is a perfect example of blending the old with the new to create a fun style.
6) These jeans have a staggered hem which is very on trend right now! Adding to the frayed hem trend as well, mixing and matching these hot trends can add more flair that one thought was possible to your old, blue denim.