A Gray Area
Gray and black are a bit of a gray area for me... I generally don't wear much of the typical "New Yorker" uniform of black-on-black-on-black and I really just look awful in most black clothing (trust me, I swear, it's just not my color)! But the longer I've lived here, the more and more black has seeped its way into my wardrobe... I try to balance the black, though, with much preferred gray. Gray still has the neutrality without the severity, really just a lovely brighter version of black! A typical everyday outfit for me will be some variant of this, with either a solid sweater or shirt over a pair of jeans and comfortable shoes. So because the week has been so rough, I guess my mood is starting to be reflected in my gray clothing choices...
But I'm making the most of the gray weather this weekend by enjoying all of the awesome spring sales going on! I spent the day today first at brunch with Kelsey, then shopping through SoHo snagging some awesome steals! Check it out at the retailers listed below!
- Bloomingdales -- 25% off Friends and Family Sale use code FRIENDS
- JCrew -- 30% off with code TIMETOSHOP
- Vince Camuto -- 25% off Friends and Family Sale use code FRIEND25
- Banana Republic -- 25% off with code BRSAVE
- Express -- Additional 30% off clearance
- Club Monaco -- Just added a ton of new styles up to 75% off
- Kate Spade -- 25% off with code YOUANDME
- Asos -- up to 50% off sale with tons of new styles just added