Cheers to the New Year
Things to Strive for in 2016: Advice to Myself
- Say "yes" more often -- be open to every opportunity that presents itself.
- Do what you want to do when you want to do it -- don't wait around for it to happen, make it happen.
- Stay focused on the bigger picture, even when every little problem seems monumental. It will pass.
- Cut out toxic people and focus on the people in your life that deserve to be there. If they aren’t going to put in effort, why should you?
- Create more – create art, take photos, stay inspired.
- Take care of yourself. Get your hair cut and colored and styled regularly, keep your nails manicured, eat healthy, drink more water, do your makeup, wear lipstick, work out regularly.
I guess my motto for this coming year is something to the effect of C'est La Vie. Here's to remembering the great times and memories of 2015 and cheers to making 2016 a great year full of love, laughs, and endless adventures.